Facts about LPG - Lymphatic Drainage
|Duration||Dependent on scope of treatment|
|Prices||From CHF 150: Please consult the price list for detailed pricing information.|
Local fat accumulation? Stubborn cellulite? Slackening skin? A revolutionary technique: 1.180 fractioned micro- stimulations per dm²: Thanks to the fractioned suction of the rollers the skin is treated at each pass with 1180 micro stimulations per dm².Together with the central suction, treatments are possible even for thick skin and can be carried out without use of any great force.
LPG is a patented technology with different treatment heads in form of rollers. They ensure a multi dimensional stimulation massage because of their many small cell indentations, the so-called micro- alveoli (Multi Micro Stimulation Alveolaire MMSA).
3 effects- for a convincing result
- Mechanical tension: also on large surfaces of fiber structure
- Micro-stimulation: on either side of the skin fold between the rollers
- Bio-mechanical stimulation: through alveolar suction of tissues
- Slackening skin: Lifting effect for a skin with greater density, suppleness and charisma
- Facial contour: New modeling of face for harmonic contours
- Cellulite: The micro-alveolar treatment supports the liquid exchange and simulates the lipolyse
- Wrinkles: Decrease of lines and wrinkles in sensitive areas
Three steps of the LPG treatment - face:
- Drainage: skin issue will be prepared for the treatment and the lymph channel will be opened
- Smoothing: connective tissue will be smoothed
- Streamlining: finally, the treated area will be slightly tightened
- Unique patented technology worldwide.
- 1.180 micro-stimulations per dm².
- Non-invasive treatment method